Title

Are you sure?

Forum Cats need a new home to anyone living in Florida! (4)

Cats need a new home to anyone living in Florida! (4)

Quote | 3 years ago

I am the owner of 2 lovely cats. But I'm finding myself not being able to take care of them since my baby was born 6 months ago. My baby is a high needs baby, needs my attention all day and takes 30 minute naps, so little time for me. I dont have the time for my 2 cats and a dog and cook dinner and clean, etc. I rescued these cats off the streets when they were just newborns now they are 3 years old, they have their vaccines and use their litter box. I would hate to have to leave them at a shelter, but I wont have a choice if I dont find them a new home. They are super nice with people. They do well with kids since they are not aggressive at all. They love attention and to be petted. Even if you are able to just take one please let me know. I reside in Miami, Florida but I am willing to drive anywhere in Florida to deliver them into their new home. Please help me find a home for them! I have posted their pictures on my profile.

Quote | 3 years ago

Hi, Catherine, and welcome to UC! Have you researched no-kill shelters and rescue groups in your area? One of those organizations would be your best bet if you need to re-home the cats urgently. Moises and Elijah are very handsome boys and best of luck in finding new loving homes for them!X

Quote | 3 years ago

Hello Catherine. I hope you can find a good home for your two sweeties. Hopefully they will be able to stay together. X

Debby 
Quote | 3 years ago

I just saw this and brakes my heart ....as cats need very little done for them during the day ...we need to spread the word around to help these two

You have to be logged in

Edit |
Delete
just now