Title

Are you sure?

Forum Masaki Shark Bytes Observations about "Nose Trances" and "Hairballs" (7)

Masaki Shark Bytes Observations about "Nose Trances" and "Hairballs" (7)

Quote | 3 years ago

'

Nose Trances

Sometimes cuz my nose doesn't work to well cuz of my eye injury and when it does I kinda go into a nose trance thing... Well I found myself on moms shoulder with my nose immersed in this in-cred-edibal smell. Mom sat me on her desk until I came to my senses...well the other ones... smell was in overload. Then she tore off a bite and sat it on our plate. I examined it carefully....it smelled soooooooooooooo good.... I backed up a little to gain control. If I was going to taste it I didn't want to be in a trance thing and not totally remember the experience. Venus taught me to sit back and take a few full deep breaths. This clears my senses.... I closed my eyes and breathed in and the smell got me full force.... When I opened them the plate was empty.... So we tried again and I asked mom to hold me until I was calm and she did. The trance thing happened again but this time when I came back she was still holding me. She broke off a little bite and held it up to me. I licked it ...staying calm....OMC!!! It taste like....like.... I don't know. I had never had anything like it before!!!! She gave me another bite and then sat me on the desk. I slowly chewed...just to show I could be patient and not get in-tranced. Then she put a slice of it on the plate...it had a new kind of cheese on...calm....calm....breatheeee....calm ok.... a new kind of cheese.... stay calm... I picked it up and slowly chewed it. Wish I knew what it was. I noticed mom tore the edge of it off. She said it was spicy and she wont let me have spicy for some reason.... I'll ask her. Be right back...don't leave or anything... She said it is terkey pa-straw-me with swish... LOL...that really doesn't help much. Mom is explaining...OOOHHHH... its turkey like the bird but it's made different...Smoked? How do they smoke a bird??? Must smell awful with the feathers and all...

Hair-Balls....Hair-Tubes or Dimensional Travel?

"HI! This is Masaki. Venus was logged in and I didn't want to have to log out and in and so on. I had this thought I had to share. Zander said I should post it. He said also to remind you guys that I'm fur-less....as if you wouldn't remember, but there are new cats here. It has to do with a fur thing. What got me thinking was that I don't have any...where does it come from? Okay I have this all typed out so let me get it."I had an experience recently....it happened before but I was too young to think of the possibilities. So the other day it happened again. I was sitting in the kitchen and I got this weird feeling and this projectile came out of my mouth. Before hiding it from mom I examined it. It was tubular (I just learned that word from TV) and very slippery.(About Mom and "things" I don't know what they do with them, but Moms seem to collect stuff our bodies don't seem to want. I am sure it's a major mystery for cats and one for future discussions.So back to the tubular thing (or thingy as Venus would say). I talked to Zander and Natasha about it. Natasha fluffed up all that fur of hers and walked away.Zander gave me a weird look that made my skin wrinkle. He said "it's a mode of transport for fur." So it's a fur thing...but I don't have fur! He answered something about how other cats do. This really got me thinking. Maybe there's more to these things than the paw can touch. I was watching TV and humans have teleported for years so maybe these things are kinda like that...which would explain why Mom picks them up! WOW!!! So maybe other types of species...or maybe tiny cats travel here this way and mom rescues them and does something with them so they can continue on their journeys"

'

Quote | 3 years ago

'

Thank you Venus for telling us about nose trances. Mews new knew about this. And mews don't like anything else but my dry food. Mommie has tried to give me this substance called chicken, but mews just sniff it and walk away.

But she is always plucking me like a chicken. This time of year I get loose clumps of fur and she is always pulling them out. Do I look like a chicken, that she should always be plucking at mews? The humans are so silly, aren't they?

Well, that is a mystery how you can hack up a fur ball Masaki. Maestro uses this method of transport often. Just today, there was a special mission. He always asks me where are you taking it? This is very perplexing to him.

'

Quote | 3 years ago

She forgot my recipe in the post!!!! This is my creation and beyond yummy!!!!!!!!!!

Masaki's Vanilla Dream

1 teaspoon Breyers extra creamy vanilla ice cream 1 teaspoon Dairy Gold vanilla cream egg nog 1 teaspoon original Cool Whip

Mix gently and serve

Quote | 3 years ago

Sounds yummy! X X

Quote | 3 years ago

Never knew about nose trances...I just gobble things up when mum gives them to me...

Masaki, maybe the fur cats (like me) transfer their fur to you to throw up so they don't have to do it?

Love your ice cream ....Vali

Quote | 3 years ago

How do you transfer it?

Quote | 3 years ago

I would use telekinesis if I had a sibling X - Vali

You have to be logged in

Edit |
Delete
just now