Title

Are you sure?

Forum Condolences for Our Friend Didi (113)

Condolences for Our Friend Didi (113)

Quote | 2 months ago

See the source image

Quote | 2 months ago

Everyone, please donate at this Paypal Account To help Didi - https://paypal.me/dkovaciczg

Image result for blue butterflies flying gif

Didi 
Quote | 2 months ago

I lost my family in the fire. My mom, my Zara and my cats Hanny Žiga , Žiži Lucya and Tonka . He was a part of the house. The biggest tragedy in all this is that I lost my mother and my pets.

At this time, which is very difficult for me, I have discovered that what I know for a long time is true, and that is to have another family, a large family from all over the world, I am happy at this difficult time that I have the support of all of you, thank you to all of you in the words of support, in your thoughts and feelings for us, thank you for the gifts, and thank you very much to all who donated to help us.

Everyone you know I'm writing with google translators so I do not know if the translation will be good in all languages but this one word can be recognized in all languages.

BIG THANK YOU , MY UCD FAMILY WHO IS HERE FOR AS , AND WHAT WE ARE WHEN WE HAVE OVER.

Quote | 2 months ago

Didi, nice to see you every day. Look often at UCD, it should affect you soothingly, because you have a job and you do not think much about what happened.

We want you to feel supported by us.

We are with you, although in such distant corners of the WORLD. X

Quote | 2 months ago

You will always have your family here my friend, and you will someday see your dear family in Heaven again. X

Anyone can donate at this Paypal Account To help Didi - https://paypal.me/dkovaciczg

Related image

Maggie 
Quote | 2 months ago

Dear Didi, I have only just read this terrible news, I am so very sorry, wish I could give you a big hug. Your dear Mum, dog and kitties are angels in heaven watching over you always.

Quote | 2 months ago

Anyone can donate at this Paypal Account To help Didi - https://paypal.me/dkovaciczg

Didi 
Quote | 2 months ago

Letter to my UDC familyX

Last year was the worst in my life, I lost one baby, so the second, and the third, at the end of the year I lost my mom and the rest of my furry children.

I can not tell you how it is. I still can not believe and accept that terrible loss. We also lost a home that destroyed fire, but it's not as scary as tragedies of lost lives. Do not spend the day, but again and again we do not ask my husband and son and me, the only one we stayed, how did that happen? how is that possible ? What could we do to stop it ....... but there is no answer and it will never be.

I can not tell you how it is. I still can not believe and accept that terrible loss. We also lost a home that destroyed fire, but it's not as scary as tragedies of lost lives. Do not spend the day, but again and again we do not ask my husband and son and me, the only one we stayed, how did that happen? how is that possible ? What could we do to stop it ....... but there is no answer and it will never be.

People say that time will cure wounds, but they are not right, they remain forever, doctors say that it is necessary to go through several stages of grief and then recover, but they are not right. Some tragedies are too great to be understood at all.

Maybe someone wonders how in this situation they can come to the page. My answer is: I can come and I come every day because here my friends are my big internet family and this is great comfort in these difficult times. I can not watch the pictures of my angels because it hurts too much, but I need this page and the people I know here.

Thank you all for your prayers, your thoughts, your support. Thanks to everyone who gave the money, I know very well how hard it is to give money when you do not have enough for your own needs.

I do not know what to say this is such a big loss and I do not know how to survive. I fight with the feeling of guilt because I'm alive and they are dead. I just hope they are where they went, now all together and they can hear my remarks and know how much I love them.

I write with the help of the translator, so I hope there are not too many mistakes.

Quote | 2 months ago

You must not feel guilty my friend. This was a tragic accident. You ask why did your survive and everyone else didn't. You did not know there would be a fire when you went to work that day. Accidents happen. You can't change what has happened so you must not keep asking what if. Your angels are at peace now. And you must try to find peace for yourself too. X

Image result for sympathy candles gif

Quote | 2 months ago

HUGGS!

Quote | 2 months ago

X Anyone can donate at this Paypal Account To help Didi - https://paypal.me/dkovaciczg

Image result for in our thoughts and prayers

Image result for in our thoughts and prayers

Alma 
Quote | 2 months ago

We want you to rise up, dear friend and it would be better for you. Strengths to youX

Related image

Image result for you are in my thoughts and prayers flowers

Quote | 2 months ago

Image result for sending you hugs in time of grief

You have to be logged in

Edit |
Delete
just now